Mon-chien ( MO-N-TI-E-N), the Land of Dreaming, is one of the five major countries on the island Tong-Nou. It is represented by the element Water. It can be accessed by entering Tong-Nou's left cheek.
Mon-chien is on the other side of a waterfall at the end of a tunnel in Tong-Nou's left cheek. Mon-Chien is a frozen lake with ice crystals growing in it, which act as barriers and walls.
At the end of Mon-chien is the Palace of Dreaming, Ping-chao (PI-N-TI-YA-O), the castle where Sui-gyou, the king of Mon-Chien lives. Ping-chao is shaped like a square, and there are various rooms where parts of Tong-Nou are being monitored and managed on the sides of the square. If the player enters a room with a creature inside three times, they will die. Some of these rooms have items in it necessary for certain characters. In the inside portion of the square lives Sui-gyou and Mong-aru.
- Sui-gyou, the king of Mon-chien
- Byou, a mechanic
- Zen, a guard frozen in an ice wall
- Ah and Ung, the guards to Ping-chao
- Mong-i and Mong-aru, dragons who collect Magatamas
- Zuo-mong, who creates dreams from Magatamas
- Pang-xie, a crab who eats his own legs